Electronica: at the heart of electronics innovations
Electronica is the reference trade fair for electronics innovations: components, hardware and software solution as well as different systems and applications. The entirety of the electronics industry actors from all business sectors will attend the event.
This year, no less than 2,700 exhibitors from 50 different countries are expected to present their electronics innovation to more than 73,000 visitors from all over the world.
An innovative HMI solution on stand 223 in A3 hall
Clairitec, an innovative electronic engineering company, will take part in the Electronica trade fair for the second time. Located in the Hall A3 dedicated to displays, Clairitec will exhibit on stand 229 its whole range of HMI products.
This latest enables the development and integration of fully custom touch and graphic interfaces in less than 4 weeks from the customer’s business application. This technological innovation leads to important cost and time savings in the creation of HMIs since no further development is from now on required. A simple set of commands in C language enables the user to communicate between their business application and the HMI board. Besides, thanks to the tools provided in the Starter Kit and the offered technical training, HMI creation has become accessible to anybody.
Two novelties for new touch interfaces
Committed in a process of constant innovation, Clairitec will introduce two novelties at Electronica in order to perfectly meet the market needs:
- A light version of the SpiderGraph HMI board enabling the creation of touch interfaces on small screen sizes with low resolution (up to VGA). This highly reduces the cost of the solution as the board power is here perfectly adjusted to small size displays (below 7”).
- A chipset which gathers all the software and hardware embedded intelligence of Clairitec. For very high volumes, cost savings are substantial while still offering the same performances and advantages of a classic HMI board.
Several exclusive versions of the Intelligent Display will be exhibited as well:
- A version that benefits from an IK08 protection level for secured touch interfaces in outdoor use and protection against vandalism.
- A 3,5” QVGA version to complete the already existing 4,3’’ WQVGA, 7’’ and 9’’ WVGA range so as to meet all the customers’ needs.
- A version equipped with a dedicated connector for integration in a CAN network.